At Medicorp Gulf medical clinic, we provide elite and comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic plans in general orthopaedics and orthopaedic oncology.
In general orthopaedics, we provide a modern setup to manage bones, joints, and muscle disorders. These include non-surgical treatments or meticulous planning for any required surgical procedures.
In the field of orthopaedic oncology, we offer a dedicated state of the art service for those with tumoral or cancerous conditions of the bones and muscles by our highly-experienced personnel.
In the clinic, we provide highly-efficient treatment plans with the help of sophisticated imaging technologies, including X-ray, MRI, CT scan, ultrasonography, and equipped laboratory services.
- Orthopaedic consultation
- Diagnosis of injuries of the bones and joints of upper and lower limbs and treatment with orthopaedic splint or cast
- Diagnosis and treatment of the sprains around the joints and muscles strains and injuries
- Diagnosis and treatment of orthopaedic disorders, including the osteoarthritis of the knees, hips, shoulders and other joints
- Outpatient therapeutic procedures include orthobiologic injections around and into the specific joints, including the knee, shoulder, elbow, hand and wrist
- Diagnosis of lump and tumoral conditions in bones, joints and muscles of the shoulders, pelvis, and limbs, in addition to expert treatment planning and meticulous follow-up consultations for these conditions