An internist or more commonly known as an internal medicine doctor is a person who specializes in providing adult healthcare only. They are medical professionals who are skilled and trained to provide a series of treatments that may include, but it’s not limited to, diabetes, hypertension, infections, and asthma.
Internal Medicine is the specialty that combines the analytical examination of laboratory science with a personalized, compassionate approach to adult medicine. This expertise enables doctors to treat both common illnesses and complex medical conditions. Internists (or Internal Medicine Experts) specialize in treating long-term chronic illnesses such as Type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
MediCorp Gulg Internal Medicine Clinic offers the following range of services:
- Patients with chronic conditions like diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia , thyroid disorders
- Different types of infections ,fevers
- Chronic pulmonary disease, Bronchial Asthma
- Thrombosis resulting in DVT ,Pulmonary Embolism
- Patients presenting with multi-systemic disease
- Non cardiac chest pain
- Medical causes of abdominal pain
- Non specific aches and pains
- Acute medical conditions requiring Inpatient care
- Health Checks